Does cleaning the home seem a strenuous task after a tiresome day at the workplace? Do you suffer from a headache when you turn on your noisy manual vacuum cleaners? Are the legacy vacuum cleaners safe for your kids and pets? Does your vacuum occupy a large amount of space in your storage? How about automating the entire task of cleaning and mopping with a robotic vacuum cleaner? Sounds Interesting!
- Best Navigational Abilities robot vacuum by TechGearLab. Best-in-class technology of smart navigation maps your house, plans route and schedules. It can cross over things lower than 2cm, clean without omission and self-recharge, but avoid falling down the stairs, hitting or scratching your furniture, or being stuck by obstacles. Key Product Features
- Synchronous sweeping and mopping: Sweeping system is designed to increase the wind utilization and draw all the dust into the dust bin with nothing left. Mopping system prevents the hemming, leaving no water streak and water stain at rest. Work once, thorough clean. Key Product Features
- Smart APP control: use the Mi Home App for scheduling, map saving, setting no-go zoned& barrier tape, zoned cleaning, spot cleaning, direction control, real-time monitor and customization. Compatible with Android, IOS, support Alexa voice control. 12-month warranty provided.
- 2000Pa strong suction and multi-mode system: Carpet, Quiet, Mopping, Balanced, Turbo & Max mode, switching among different modes flexibly to meet request of different floor types. Enjoy your cleaning time.
- Ultra-high 5200mAh battery capacity: 150 minutes of constant working, ideal for big house and multi-room, low-pile carpet, hard floor, wood floor and all types of floor. Suggest NOT to use on dark or long-pile carpet. Note: Authentic products in new condition from ROBOROCK TECHNOLOGY CO. LTD enjoy 1-year warranty, Any questions, 24 hours customer service at 1-855-960-4321.
- Astonishingly efficient: Using adaptive routing with edge optimized cleaning, S6 gives you comprehensive room cleaning fast.
- Muilti-floor Mapping: Save multiple maps, along with No-go Zones for each level, all recognized automatically by the robot.
- Full Clean Customization: Choose specific rooms for cleaning, and even tailor the exact sequence of rooms cleans to your preferences.
- Powerful clean and Easy mopping:Intense suction, cleans deep into carpets and cracks in the floor. Get your floors gleaming with a quick mop.
- Quiet and convenient: With a cleaning volume of just 56db (equivalent to a typical conversation) in Balanced mode, you can clean any time day or night without disruption. S6 is also easy to maintain, and the integrated cable tidy in its dock keeps things elegantly wire-free.
Burgeoning in the market is an array of robotic vacuum cleaners that resemble a tiny disk but are extremely efficient in keeping the floors clean. If you are perplexed with room cleaning, especially around heavy canisters or pushing bulky uprights, then robotic vacuum cleaners will render a spotless home. But for the first-time buyers, it can be overwhelming to decide the apt robot vacuum cleaners suiting their need. So, Roborock brings forth its elusive collection of versatility vacuum cleaners. Let’s have a look!
Roborock S4 vs S5 vs S6 – The Comparison
High suction speed of 2000pa, which is efficient for deep cleaning
Varied suction levels from low to high, depending on the user’s requirements
Immense suction speeds up to 2000 pa and can lift heavy AA batteries at one go without jamming the inlets
Leverages a time-tested LDS navigation system to clean every spot in the house
Features LDS Navigation system and 13 sensors constantly scan and map the rooms to avoid bumping into obstructions such as furniture legs, pet bowls, etc.
Uses the most efficient Z-shaped cleaning path with 14 sensors and an LDS navigation system; the additional sensor is to avoid the device from falling or getting trapped
A new model by Xiaomi, which is excellent in offering deep cleaning services sadly, lacks a mopping feature
A robot-vacuum with mopping ability makes S5 an excellent choice. It is accessorized with a microfiber mop cloth and a water tank with 140l capacity
It enables deep cleaning and mopping to remove stains and spills. It is designed with a 290l water tank capacity with electric water flow control through
It features a massive 5200mAh battery and offers unhindered cleaning service for 150 minutes
It has a prolonged 5200mAh battery life for 150 minutes and can cover 2700 sqft of vacuuming/mopping with a single charge
Uses 5200mAh battery but can offer rigorous cleaning for 180 minutes with a single charge. It has less power-consuming sensors, and efficient mapping algorithm and auto saves the real-time maps
Auto Carpet Boost
It offers a seamless transition from floor to carpet and can climb up to 2cm. It is efficient in providing deep cleaning of carpets, although it lacks the auto carpet boost feature
Features auto carpets boost and smoothly adjust their sucion pressure to the highest point to suck out all the dust and dirt from the carpet.
It renders seamless transition from floor to carpet and features auto carpet boost. It provides deep cleaning of the carpet while covering broader space
Selective Room Cleaning
The Mi Home App enables S4 users to use the selective room cleaning feature to focus on cleaning high traffic areas like the living room, kitchen, etc.
It is an excellent robotic vacuum cleaner, but sadly it lacks the selective room cleaning feature. But with the help of virtual barriers, users can set No-Go-Zone for the S5 and avail the same service of selective cleaning
Efficient in rendering cleaning services, S6 also has selective room cleaning and No-Go-Zones with virtual barriers to offer rigorous cleaning in specific parts and avoid cleaning in demarcated rooms, respectively
Auto-Recharge and Resume
It stops the task when it is running on a low battery. The device retreats to its charging dock and after attaining 80% charge in 4-5 hours span, resumes to its cleaning service. It has an in-built speaker that announces the start and finish of the task
It features automated recharging and takes up to 3-4 hours for attaining an 80% charge. It will then resume back to finish its allotted task
S6 also boasts of auto-recharge and resume like S4 and S5 and attains full charge within 3-4 hours. It highly efficient and power-saving, thereby offering spotless homes in a broader area
Available in glossy black weighing 8lb, S4 is the first robot to function on the reverse drive. It has a noise level of 55db
Available in shades of Black, Pink, and White weighing 7lb, S5 has a slightly bigger bin capacity. It has a noise level of 54-67db
Available in shades of white, gloss black, and white with rose gold rim, S6 has bigger bin capacity and provides a 360Degree rotating view. It has a noise level of 45-60db
Xiaomi’s Roborock has earned huge acclaim due to its versatile and trendy devices offering high-quality performance and have unique specs.
Now that you are aware of the differentiation between each Roborock vacuum cleaners, let’s delve in detail about each of them.
Designed for cleaning complicated homes, Roborock S4 has revamped drivetrain and precision mapping technology, making it an ideal cleaning robot for your house.
Using the Roborock app, users can easily schedule cleaning sessions and control power levels. It is a combination device leveraging selective cleaning, intensified suction, and prolonged battery life with supersized LiPo battery.
S4 is a powerful robot vacuum, which is quickly drawn by virtual barriers and no-to-zones. It is compatible with 100 to 240 voltages.
Without any magnetic tape and add on devices, you can easily control the movement of your S4 and schedule selective room cleaning, virtual no go zones, and zone cleanings.
- More efficient than ordinary vacuum cleaners, the S4 generates up to 2000pa suction level to quickly clean the floor and pull out the trapped dirt from rugs and carpets.
- The S4 is a small-sized device having a powerful impact, which can sustain rigorous cleaning for 150 minutes. It runs on a 5200mAh supersized LiPo battery; thereby, in a day, it can clean nearly 2691sqft.
- Operating on a high precision navigation system, S4 can easily scan the room at 300RPM, thus creating a real-time map of your house, which is up to +/-2cm accurate.
- Leave your vacuum to clean the stairs or ledges without worrying about any damage caused to the device from tripping down. S4 has two cliff sensors at the front and two at the back that restricts the device from going to the edges.
- Roborock S4 is a fully controlled app device
- Can schedule clean up and start or stop cleaning sessions.
- Enables change in suction levels.
- Best-suited for homes having pets.
- Powerful but renders a peaceful sleep to kids and elders while cleaning.
- Operates on multi cleaning modes such as Max, Turbo, Balanced and Quiet.
- Ease of control with a virtual joystick or using the Pin & Go function on the app.
- Features automated charging and resuming
- It is best suited for deep cleaning carpets as it has a floating main brush.
- It is not suitable for cleaning hard carpets.
- Devoid of mopping mode and attachments.
- It is not compatible with 5G devices.
The Roborock S5 is a partial vacuum cleaner and a partial robotic mop which not only pulls out dirt and dust from the floor but renders a spotless home by mopping stains and spills. With a 13.8 inches diameter, the disk-shaped Roborock S5 enables navigation and precision and allows users to set virtual barriers.
The model is available in a shade of pristine white with silver rim or in jet black with rose gold rim. The Roborock S5 Max is the latest launch in January 2020, which has high capacity 290ml electric water wherein the app controls the water flow.
- It has an incredible design with a power button, spot clean button, recharge button, and low battery button, which glows white when the battery drops to 20%.
- S5 has a speaker for voice alerts and air vent at the back and a bumper and wall sensor at the front along with a swivel wheel, main and side brush, charging contacts, and cliff sensor at its base.
- The device seamlessly connects to Xiaomi Mi Home App available for iOS and Android.
- S5 can create a real-time map of your home each time it starts the cleaning session, while users can also turn on the Map Saving Mode feature. This will help in outlining No-Go-Zones that you want the vacuum to avoid. With barrier Tapes, users can demarcate rooms which the vacuum should altogether avoid.
- It has multiple cleaning modes with varied suction power and has two virtual remotes in the app to help the vacuum move forth, back, sideways, and circular.
- S5 uses a laser navigation sensor to clean every spot, and for manual assistance, the device uses voice announcements.
- The best feature of the device is automated mopping using a microfiber cloth.
- S5 has a powerful suction speed of 2000Pa.
- Ideal for automatic carpet cleaning.
- It uses a Z-shaped cleaning path for faster and smoother cleaning.
- It is durable with a 5200mAh battery.
- Have strong navigation capabilities with a virtual barrier.
- The device is compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google assistance.
- The mopping mode and attachments are an added benefit.
- S5 has a small dustbin that requires frequent cleaning.
- Finds it difficult to clean spots under low height furniture.
- It can become noisy, especially when cleaning carpets under high pressure.
Bolstering the award-winning design of Roborock S5, the Roborock S6 flashes out of the box with gleaming white aura having laser sensor, 0.6l dustbin, and cleaning tool features. But this device improves with dense and soft rubber bristles on its main roller brush.
Besides, it has an impressive cleaning performance and is a flexible robot vacuum cleaner with four unique power settings.
- Designed with precision, the Roborock S6 vacuum cleaner functioning on AI technology leverages Map Management 3.0 and features auto-saving of your house map for future use.
- With a push of a button, S6’s cleaning, time, and mode can be adjusted, suiting the user’s cleaning requirements.
- Rotating at 300RPM, S6 has a high precision laser rangefinder that scans the rooms and creates real-time mapping having 98% accuracy.
- It features a 32-bit quad-core processor for a smooth, smart, and fast robotic cleaning experience of every spot.
- With 14 sensors and 360-degree rotational view, it effectively navigates through the rooms, while detecting and preventing edges, cliffs, and dodges.
- One of its prime features is the built-in HD webcam and microphone, allowing users to participate in online video chats and web conferences while cleaning the room.
- Mop and scrub the floor with S6 microfiber mop cloth, which comes with adjustable water usage.
- Compatible with all floor types.
- Enables deep cleaning of carpets.
- Leverages S-shaped cleaning techniques to vacuum and mop rooms.
- It has a high suction capacity.
- Allows virtual boundaries for No-Go-Zones.
- Enables scheduled cleaning
- Integrates seamlessly with Amazon Alexa.
- It is 50% quieter and 20% faster than other robot vacuum cleaners.
- The device is compatible with 5G WiFi
- Enables cleaning up to 3 hours per single charge.
- It is expensive.
- Lacks obstacle avoidance technology.
- Can falter on a seamless transition from floor to carpet during mopping.
Things to consider before buying Robot Vacuum
Before bringing home a robot vacuum, users must ponder on the following.
- The size of the house plays a vital role in picking your vacuum cleaner. A big house will need a robot vacuum with a large dustbin.
- The flooring must be considered as some vacuums are best suited for carpet floors while others are best for hard floors.
- Bring home robot-vacuum that can clean all your pet’s dangles with ease if you have more than one pet.
- It’s best to have No-Go-zone vacuums as they are kids-friendly.
All three Roborock robot vacuum devices have excellent specifications and unique differentiating features. Each of them is curated to offer spotless homes with vacuum and mopping facilities and seamlessly function with Amazon Alexa and Google assistance. While Roborock S4 is an excellent choice for deep cleaning carpets and floors, S5 and S6 function well on all floor types and features mopping facilities. But with enhanced navigation, efficient battery life, and selective room cleaning, Roborock S6 surely entices its users to clean more extensive areas for a prolonged span.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?