The ILife A4 Robot Vacuum Cleaner can make life so much simpler for you by helping you keep your home looking spic and span while you are at work. It works on a 3-step cleaning procedure which ensures a more thorough scrubbing of your carpets and floors.
This robotic carpet sweeper gives a deeper clean to your carpets. This is in contrast to the previous V3 and V5 models which was famous for its effective cleaning of hard wood flooring.
The 3-step system
The system comprises of a 1000pa vacuum suction power which easily eliminates all dust and dirt, blade brushes which revolve on carpets to lift dirt and debris and its side brushes that effectively removes even dust found in corners.
Strong li-ion battery
The automatic vacuum runs on a 4 chip 2600mah li-ion battery which provides up to 110-120 minutes of power with a single charge. It’s a longer lasting high capacity battery which powers the unit’s advanced motor on Max mode for effective picking up of dirt with minimal noise.
Sensors that don’t intertwine
The iLife A4 robot vacuum comes with a complete set of sensors which effectively traverses even under narrow places like under beds and sofas. As the sensors in the front wheels don’t entwine together, the low profile unit can easily cross between a chair’s legs without getting stuck or falling off stairs. .
You are assured of a continuous and thorough dusting with the iLife A4 robot unit as it automatically docks and recharges the battery as required. This ensures the device is always ready to get to work!
It’s also possible to preset a schedule using it’s remote control so that the house is kept neat and tidy at all times while you attend to other chores or take a leisurely break or even go to work.
Different working modes
The iLife robot vacuum cleaner offers different sweeping modes. It’s spot mode is useful for scrubbing and removing a specific spot by placing the vac on the spot and pressing the remote’s spiral button. The unit keeps rotating spirally until the spot is no more.
It’s possible to manually control the automatic cleaner using the directional buttons of the remote control while auto mode sets the unit to work along a random path as per a fixed schedule. The edge mode sets the unit running and removing dirt along the perimeter of the house after which it returns to the base and auto docks.
- Suit of sensors includes cliff sensors which prevent the unit from falling off stairs
- Automatically docks and recharges battery as needed
- A single charge of the battery provides 2 hours of power
- Sleek and low-profile unit which moves faster and makes better turns than its counterparts
- Provides a thorough sweeping of your home with its noiseless 3-step cleaning system
- Different modes to choose from
- Large dustbin carries more dirt for longer sweeping periods
- Comes with a remote control, an extra HEPA filter and side brush, cleaning brush, charging dock and AC adapter
- Large wheels let it go over higher thresholds
- Wheels are squeaky at first but reduces with time
- Bumps rather hard into things and creates a loud noise
- No microfiber mop
- While it recognizes walls and large objects, doesn’t recognize table and chair legs
- The robot cleaner does not acknowledge dark colored objects
- Dust bin is difficult to empty
- Max mode works well but may also damage carpets